The Most Effective Viscoadaptive, Preservative-Free Artificial Tear Available.
Who Should Use I-DROP® PUR GEL?
I-DROP® PUR GEL is recommended for patients diagnosed with severe chronic dry eye syndrome who are looking for the ultimate relief and comfort for their dry eyes.
What Are The Benefits Of Using I-DROP® PUR GEL?
- Immediate and longer-lasting relief
- Superior moisturizing and lubrication
- Non-blurring upon application
- Lower therapy costs due to the need for less applications
What Makes I-DROP® PUR GEL Unique?
- The Viscoadaptive property of I-DROP® PUR GEL contains 0.30% HA with added glycerin. This formulation allows the drops to move back and forth across the surface of the eye with every blink, thus allowing for a longer residence time. It offers a higher hydration capability and stabilizes the lipid layer of the tear film, resulting in superior comfort to the patient.
- Our sophisticated one-way valve dispenses 1 sterile, dosed drop at a time (no wasted product) and eliminates any chance of the product re-entering the bottle.
- Our anti-bacterial tip ensures sterile delivery of each drop.
- When the drop is dispersed, there is a distinctive blue tip which facilitates "aiming" by the patient.
How Long Can I-DROP® PUR GEL Be Used Once The Bottle Has Been Opened?
I-DROP® PUR GEL can be used for up to 12 months after the bottle has been opened.
How To Use I-DROP® PUR GEL
- Ensure hands are clean prior to use
- Open safety seal
- Turn bottle upside-down
- Position central blue dot of bottle above desired application area
- Carefully pull down lower eye lid
- Gently squeeze bottle until a single drop forms and falls (this may take a few seconds)
- Repeat on second eye
- Flick off any residual liquid
- Close cap tightly
Why Does Some Liquid Remain On The Bottle Tip?
After use, there may be a residual amount of liquid remaining on the tip of the bottle. This confirms that the bottle is working as it was designed, and not drawing this liquid back into the bottle. This step is critical in keeping the remaining solution sterile and safe. Even a minuscule amount of fluid, exposed to a non-sterile external environment, may become contaminated. If any residual solution remains on the bottle after use, simply flick it off with a brisk motion and close the cap properly.